Wednesday, August 14, 2013

{Eat to Live} Life Is A Matter Of Balance

When I first started to give my body a break with a detox or cleanse on a regular basis, I ate the same things repeatedly. It worked well for me because I didn't have to think much about it. One of the biggest challenges with honoring a detox is the mental shift required to find satisfaction in foods I may not eat consistently.  This time, I've decided to add some variety and try some of the recipes I've collected.

With that said, this seems like a perfect time to share my food explorations for those who may see a detox as punishment.  In my experience, many people feel like they are going to starve during a detox.  Don't get me wrong, I get hungry.  But I get hungry everyday.  I'm used to that.   The key is to prepare so I don't fall into the habit of eating what is convenient.


I'm excited to share a few new things I tried for Day 4 so stay tuned. Here's to food that is good to us and for us!


Life, Health and Prosperity,
Ashiya

No comments:

Post a Comment